Friday, September 30, 2011

Melissa Yardy St Pete Beach Real Estate

As my first blog, I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself, so this is the About Me section I was licensed in Florida in 1976 and joined an office in Gulfport, FL.  I immediately loved real estate and succeeded immensely, after several years, I took the next step in my career with a national franchise and became the number 1 agent in the southeast for several years.   In 1986, I was introduced to the concept of
RE/MAX and I bought one of the first franchises in Pinellas and found an office located at 5801 Gufl Blvd St Pete Beach where we have resided ever since.  I have been the receipient of many awards including Top 65 Women owned business 5 years in a row.  I have received the Hustle award from RE/MAX International
and have grown our office to a premium office by exceeding expectation of our customers and clients. This year is my 25th anniversary with RE/MAX Preferred

Please visit my other sites
provenshortsales.com
http://www.melissayardy.remax.com/

1 comment:

  1. The get-together of the members of melissa yardy st petersburg beach real estate on the 25th anniversary award ceremony held at the office of RE/MAX.

    st petersburg florida real estate

    ReplyDelete